In August 2015 Stefan interviewed Rita from Russia. She and her husband live on their own family homestead in a settlement called "Living Picture". Rita revealed profound insights and experiences she gained over the last years, while living on her land. This Interview is a must watch for all people who read the Anastasia books(ringing cedars of Russia) or who are interested in creating their own family homestead and live happily.
Enjoy 35 Minutes with Stefan and Rita and get inspired, lifted up and happy! :)
- 0:00 - 0:40 Introduction
- 0:40 - 2:20 Being trapped by parents ideas until the age of 15
- 2:20 - 4:00 Starting to question her life and having realizations
- 4:00 - 5:50 Coming across the Anastasia books - loosing all fear
- 5:50 - 7:50 Homeschooling, Music college, Making money
- 8:45 - 9:55 Finding a group of people, Realizing the dream of a family homestead
- 9:55 - 12:55 Finding her home, building their own straw bale house
- 12:55 - 20:20 The importance of building your own house, the building process,....
- 20:20 - 22:10 About the importance of enjoying the path and taking enough time
- 22:10 - 28:10 About land size, relationship to animals and plants, having children...
- 28:10 - 34:50 Think global - act local, being one with everything, creating paradise on earth...